Yoga workshops allow for a deepening of our practice beyond the physical movement of yoga, delving further into our mind and our hearts.
Letting Go, Letting Be
Saturday 20th October 2018 10:00 to 12:30
This workshop will look at what our stress triggers are, at home and in the workplace. What can we do to better manage the trigger and the response? How can we learn to become less reactive so that we don’t hurt ourselves or the people around us?
Letting Go, Letting Be, is about understanding the connection between the mind and body before we even reach the stress trigger. The relationship is pivotal to our understanding, we can start to see how the trigger manifests itself, catching it early before we react. We will look at how we can change our habitual mode of reacting to one that is more skillful and more responsive.
There will be some yoga practice, guided and silent meditation breathing exercises to help calm the mind during our stress triggers, and some journal writing.
Please bring a notebook and pen.
The workshop is 40 euros, 35 euros early bird price if you book before Friday 31st August. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to Whatever Comes!
Saturday 13th January 2018 10:00 to 12:30
In this workshop we welcome whatever comes in this new year. We learn to accept and embrace with joy and heartfulness through yoga, mindfulness and meditation.
Book early to secure your place, call 06 23598162 or email email@example.com
Please bring a notebook and pen with you. There are yoga mats and blankets available but if you want to bring your own then please do so.
What will I get out of this workshop?
1. Learn to accept and open your heart through postures and breathwork, experiencing a softer, more open and accepting connection with yourself and others.
2. Experience grounding yourself through the breath, whatever life throws your way. Learning to deal with difficulties in a more balanced way.
3. Understand what acceptance means in your life and what intentions you will set for the year ahead.
Release the Knot of Contraction
Saturday 16th December 10:00 to 13:00
1. Understand the connection between the mind and the body. Tightness in the mind brings tightness in the body and vice versa
2. Get to drop out of your head into your body as you explore the knot of self contraction
3. Guided meditation to tune into difficulty expressed in the body
4. Releasing unnecessary tension in the mind and body brings us back into balance and the present moment
5. Learn how to develop a relationship to tension. Learn how to release the knot of contraction through sustained practice